#weekendcoffeeshare: January ’21 Edition
January was a hopeful month for me. Here’s some highlights:
- Blue October came out with a new album last year and it’s fantastic.
- I let my sister knit a bit of the blanket I’m working on.
- We have a new president of the United States!!
- Trump is banned from social media, which makes my life even better.
- I bought some new yarn, & am working on my own Fisherman’s Rib blanket. (Fisherman’s Rib is where you’re knitting into the stitch below, so it makes this nice thick ribbing overall. It’s a very fun piece to make & actually easy to knit!)
- I created a new bullet journal & finally found a method that works for me. (Yay!)
- I got engaged to the love of my life, Rory James. He and I have been together for six years & make a pretty good couple if I do say so myself.
- Mom and I organized & cleaned out my desk. It looks so clean & organized now! (Thanks Mom!)
- My sister Abbie got the vaccine!
- Charlie girl celebrated her first birthday. May she have many more golden years to come. (She’s our golden retriever puppy.)
- Overall, everyone is doing well & staying healthy at our house.
Keep washing your hands, socially distancing, & please please please get the vaccine when you can.
Have a fantastic February everyone,